Tuesday, July 6

Check your credit card statement regularly

This morning I as usual checked my credit card transaction record. I was shocked when I saw a transaction that my card was charged for an insurance premium and the policy is not mine! I called the insurance company at once to verify the policyowner (luckily the policy number was stated in item description). The Customer Service officer realized the seriousness of the problem and quickly looked for related documents for verification. All of the evidence have proven that the policy did not belong to me, and no documents showed that I endorsed the auto-pay. The insurance company agreed to credit the same amount of money back to my credit card account. I would like to advise all credit card holders to be very careful. Please check transaction record regularly to prevent unauthorized swiping!

今早我如常登入网上银行查看信用卡刷卡记录。我看到我被盗刷了一项保费!我火速致电保险公司查证该保单。客服员了解到这是很严重的问题所以马上展开调查,找来了该保单的所有文件。文件显示该保单的主人不是我,Auto-pay表格上的资料也跟我的卡不吻合。铁证如山,保险公司向我道歉并承诺将汇入相同数额的款项到我的信用卡户头,以抵消该笔刷卡项目。我要借此机会呼吁所有信用卡用户要时时监督刷卡记录,以免遭到盗刷,帮陌生人买单!

有些人死都不用信用卡就是这个原因吧?;p

No comments:

Post a Comment